Wednesday, July 12, 2006

ZANNUF


So this is a blog that is about my art work and such, I thought that I would share some of my favorite gay erotica artist. Now a lot of you may know some if not all of these artists. If you haven't then you are in luck because these guys are freaking talented! I am addicted to their work and I just can't get enough! I am sure the same thing will happen to you. (hehehe)

Well first on my list is my pal from New York, Zannuf. I sadly have no idea how we started taking or how I found his work. These days we talk so often and we have work posted on some of the same sites. I ABSOLUTELY love his work! His guys are just to die for. I always look forward to seeing his work. I just can't get enough. If you like to see more of his work he has two that he post on.
His other site is on Y!Gallery. You do need to sign up for a account to see his naughty drawings. Don't worry though it is absolutely free!

2 comments:

Satyr said...

I love his work so much! Do you know where else I can find any of it? He seems to have disappeared off the net. Hope nothing happened to him :(

FMX said...

No I have no idea. Yeah I miss seeing his work but I think he is kind of busy these days working on many projects. Talked to him online like 6 month ago. Hoe he does more art soon. I miss his work a lot!