Friday, July 03, 2009

Old Sketches. Time to Share!



My art work production had been a bit limited these days. Or so I think it has been. So just t keep all of you interested in the site and myself I dug up some old art work from last year that I did in a sketch book. Now most of these are not complete and I really don't like them any more. But If I did not post art I did not like or took it down once I started to dislike it I would have only a few images on the site. So here they are in all their crappy glory. LOL





This is a pic I did of Captain Hero from the Drawn Together series. I of course drew him in my style. If you are not familiar with this guy...well he is quite interesting. He is a drama queen and loves to get naked and have sex with....well anyone!!! LOL I love this show.






This is not Mr' Sexy Greek from a few posts ago. This is actually his younger brother. The two look pretty similar but this guy is not as clean cut as his brother. He tends to have stubble on his face and his hair is a bit more messy. The sexiness does run in the family.





This is on of the first concept drawings I did of the Black Smith. This was done before I decided to give him his cute belly.





This Sketch of the Prince was turning out cute but I ended up forgetting about it.

5 comments:

Michael Linn said...

i have this unbelievable urge to hug the prince. good captain hero now if only he was a bit more....normal, i'm sure you've seen his turn ons, the twelve year old girl and a donkey.....crime scene photos...

JC said...

Yaaa @ Captain Hero! haha! I love that character and I love that show! (I love how they imply that Xandir tops him heheh!) Very cute version, buddy!

Also love the big-dicked Greek man! Beautiful sketch. Your sketches in general are great.

FMX said...

Michael - Yeah is quite a freak but he is pretty funny cause of it. Oh and lets not forget that he had sex with his sister and had that retarded giant child. LOL

JC - Thanks! Xandir a top! LOL I can see it. Ehe them sketches are crappy by my standards but thanks for liking them!

Michael Linn said...

No no, the giant retard was from a sperm donation, and the implied sex later....EWW, another thing, who builds a giant hug activated Nuke in the shape of Winnie the Poh?

FMX said...

Michael- Oh that's right. I forgot that part. Been a while since I watched that episode.