Monday, July 17, 2006

My Birthday Well today was my 25th birthday. Yes I am getting up there in years. I guess the good thing is that I don't feel 25 and from what people tell me I don't look it either. All I did today was hang around the house and then when to my Monday night class. I spent sometime with a very special person for a while, which was good.
Yesterday I did go to a mountain town near Denver and did some gambling on some slot machines. Of course I did not win anything. I then spent the rest of the day with a very special person. It was a mellow birthday but all of mine have been that way. Well except my 21st birthday. (That was a crazy night)
Well keep posted everyone....If any one.
(note, that is not a image of my birthday cake...I just found it on the web. I am not that gay....I think.)

1 comment:

JC said...

Happy belated birthday dude! Hope all your birthday wishes come true!