Sunday, December 23, 2012

Tasty Commission

Tasty Commission


It has been a while since I posted any new art work, so why not show off this piece before we end the year. This was one of the commissions I took from Zovi. These two studs are from the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX series. The tan dark haired stud is Mr. Huffington (Kumazo Maeda) and the beefy daddy is Chancellor Sheppard (Samejima).
 

This piece was done 99% done using the SAI painter tool program. I am starting to really like this program and I think I am gonna use much more of it in the future. There will be more art work to come!
Enjoy everyone! Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is HOT!!! Want more! Want more! LOL

FMX said...

Thanks!!! Hopefully there will be more in the near future.