Sunday, November 05, 2006

I am an artist not a writer...Get over it!
I just wanted to let my fans or anyone else that reads my blog to excuse all my spelling errors and grammar mistakes. Sadly I am talented in art not in writing and for the most part I am glad for that. Of course I get people to read over any writings that I have to turn in and show off. The thing is not many people have a proof reader for their personal blogs. I am letting people know you better expect errors because I am not writing my blog to impress my old English teachers.
I appreciate offers to help out on my grammar but not when they are left in such rude contexts. YES I SPEAK ENGLISH....It is my native and only language I can speak. Yes I am bad at writing but like I said I am not a writer or will I ever want to be. I am fine with the talnets I already have.

No comments: