Monday, January 05, 2009

Re-watching a Classic.



If you don't know that I am a big fan of Sailor Moon then I think you need to pay attention a bit closer. LOL. I recently bought a subbed bootleg DVD box set of the Sailor Stars season. I am also reading the Manga as well. I have all of the seasons on DVD except season S. I have it on old fan subbed VHS so I need to get it on DVD.
Sailor Moon is quite a long series so I am taking a break from it from time to time. Right now I am watching the first season of Ugly Betty. (It's such a cute show!)
I just ordered the complete series of Red Garden. Has anyone seen it? I read to story line and I found it quite interesting. It also had a few decent reviews online.

Any how I am working on some new art. Hopefully to be posted soon!









4 comments:

JC said...

Big Sailor Moon fan here. Really love Rei. It's all about the red pumps, man! lol.

When I first went to college, all they had shown on TV was everything right before Haruka and Michiru. So none of us really knew about them. Then a new friend introduced me to a fan-subbed season of Sailor Moon S and me and my crew literally lost our minds over the coolness of Uranus's power move.

Imagine 5 different big thuggish / fratty dudes shouting "WORLD SHAKIN!" whenever something amused them. That was my entire freshmen year of college.

FMX said...

LOL that is funny. I first started watching it when it fist came on tv my freshman year of high school. I first saw the really lame and stupid commercials for the dolls. I was surprised to know it was an actual show...ahhh old time.

xhavoc86 said...

Since you like Sailor Moon, you might enjoy SMA (Sailor Moon Abridged). Trust me, it's very much worth looking up if you like Sailor Moon, its brilliantly done and written. It's basically a parody of the Sailor Moon Classic season. I highly recommend it!!!

Look it up on Youtube, just search for SMA [insert number](either 1-30, only 30 episodes made so far, I could literally watch episode 1-30 over and over, its really funny, you should start at the beginning and go through it all) the username is Megami33.

You will not regret it!!! Voice acting, script, editing, its all done so well!

-Havoc86

FMX said...

LOL I watched some of that. It was pretty funny. I don't want to watch it all cause I plan on re watching the whole season in original from. Thanks for the link though!