Saturday, April 04, 2009


More DemonRed?


I did a simple sketch of DemonRed about 4 or 5 months ago to practice inking digitally. He got inked about half way before I got detracted by other projects. When I came back to this image I did not like the way the inking was going and I did not like the drawing that much any more. Don't get me wrong I still think he looks hot in this image. I like to do full body shots cause you can look at every part of his nekkid body all at once. I thought I should post this even though it's not going to be finished. Enjoy! LOL

2 comments:

Michael linn said...

dammit, every time you up a new demonRed or Blue, my drool destroys another keyboard :p

Nice job, I really would like to see you finish him

FMX said...

Oh thanks for liking my demon boys. I will most likely not finish this one but there will be plenty of more drawings of this guy yet to come.