Friday, November 04, 2011



At The End





This was just a small outline of some of the main points and backgrounds of the characters of the overall story. There are more characters but most of them are minor to the storyline. In the future I may flesh out those characters as well. There are some characters that I added into the storyline that I am not sure I am going to keep intact at the moment. All the characters I have shown are defiantly going to be in the storyline even though some details about them may change.


Some of you might notice that there are many holes in the plot. Well of course there are. I do not want to give out everything about the storyline otherwise if this does get written out there will be no surprises. Also there are some aspects of the story I may alter in some way. Overall the story I have plotted out will not change much, just some of smaller details will.


This storyline is the most complex one I have made so far. That’s why it has taken me a while to get through all the characters. These are just the main characters. There are many more that I have not shown but they are not as important to the overall plot.
Renaissance is a gay erotic story but I want it to be more than just that. I want the plot to be more than just about sex and the characters to be more then sexual objects. There is more than sex exchanged between characters. There is love, heartache and friendship. If I was to take all the sexual aspects of this story or to even make all the characters female or even mixed genders, I would hope the plot to still work and be entertaining. No worries that will not happen. The men will all stay men and there will still be sex all throughout it!


Overall I would like the story to not be mainly about sex. My goal is to tell a story that is placed in a fantasy setting that when it comes down to it is a story of a boy who transitions to a man. Who experiences love and heartache and becomes a stronger and more mature person because if it.


Thank you for those you read and enjoyed some of this. I am not much of a writer so putting all my ideas into words was no easy task for me. I am going take a break on this and concentrate more on my art work. Thanks for visiting my blog!





2 comments:

Sarissi said...

I certainly understand what crafting a story, or even a series of novels is like. You don't want to reveal much cause someone can steal it. I am working on the outline for what will be the first in a series.

FMX said...

Yes very true.
Do you have a blog or anything with your work?