Thursday, June 21, 2012

Opps...Cum shot!!!



Well no surprise that I drew another image of big chested Benkei. His big bubble chest still looks good even with a mystery man's cum dripping down it. Some might even say that he looks better all messy.
I may take a break drawing Benkei for a while so that I can focus on drawing some of my other characters that have not been given much attention lately. I may not be able to do many naughty drawings this summer due to the fact that I have to get ready for the big anime con this September. I need to start working on my art for the show. I want to try and do some watercolor paintings which might take a big chunk of my time. 
After going to this for con 15 years I am gonna try and host my first panels. I have a few ideas but not one 100% certain. (one panel idea is to be about Bara and how it differs from Yaoi). Wish me luck on panels...I am not the best at speaking in front of crowds.  I will have to practice before hand. 
Any how enjoy the new pic!!!

3 comments:

Michael Linn said...

Why must you tease us with half finished images.

FMX said...

haha. In all honesty I drew these last few in my sketch book and I have an issue of never being able to fit everything on the page. Well I guess it keeps you wanting more. :)

Michael Linn said...

...Get a bigger book.