Tuesday, February 06, 2007

What A Horrible Month!!!
Well besides all the personal problems I have been having with school, my relationship and my car, things always seem to turn for the worst....even more so. Well the first thing that happened was that my virus protection charged me $39 on a checking account that only had $8 in it. Lucky for me I was able to get a refund and get all the over draft charges reversed. Of course I am very forgetful and I did not renew my virus subscription., so stupid me got a virus that kept me from loading windows.
After being on the phone with customer service for two hours and after practically taking my computer apart I was told that I should re-install Windows. Of course the one disk I was missing was my Windows disk. So I have to fork out $35 for one to be sent.
After waiting 5 days for me disk I called Tech Support again to help so that I did not erase my personal files. Sadly I had no choice and most of my files were lost. Some of them were backed up but most were not. I lost a lot of my files that I was working on for my internship too. When I was rebooting my computer I found my Windows Disk!!! It was hidden in a pile of Cd's! I spent $35 on a disk I already had!!!
I spent all day reinstalling all my programs and getting my computer back to its normal self. I am finally able to get back on. So far 2007 has been a horrible year....and its just started.

4 comments:

Tommy said...

Sorry to hear about your computer issues, they sounded very reminiscent of mine in 06 when I had to buy a new laptop harddive. I have always been a big fan of your work, hope to see more of it in 07.

And since you are a madonna fan, maybe this would cheer you up abit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ6ltjBnId0

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear that things have been crappy out there, i can totally understand! They changed the cost of POST (police academy) out here from $6000 to $8000 and i wasnt prepared for that :P but if you would like to talk to someone to cheer you up gimme a holler on AIM @ OgdenBoi22 or MSN @ kansei21@hotmail.com or Yahoo @ kaith23...

Good Luck!

~Mattie~

Anonymous said...

That sucks so much...I just wanted to say, your an amazing artist! on Y! gallery, I've favourited almost every work you've done! I'm sure things will turn up, they always do!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your work. Also, I heard you are also developing characters for comic series? I would like to see them, if possible. It would be interesting to see the characters you created with a background and plot.