Monday, June 11, 2007

OMG

OMG! Has it been that long since I posted on here!!! Well I must apologize for taking so long to write anything. I go in and out of my spurts of interest on things.
I actually have been really busy with school lately. I on in one of my final two classes that I have to take to graduate. The class is I am in is one of the hardest. There is about a 50% ratio of people who fail. What we need for the class is at least 1 minuet five seconds on animation that we have done durring out time at school. It is a lot harder then it sounds. Your reel has to go through a commity of teachers. They are the ones that decied if your animation it good enough to go on to the next class. I know they are doing this to make sure you have good enough work before you go on to graduate but still it is quite stessful!
Well to make up for my absence I am going to give you all a sneak peak at a drawing of mine that is way long over due for me to finish. This is my gift to you all that actually read this blog. (I know there are so little of you) THAAAANKS!


No comments: