Saturday, June 30, 2007


Madonna - Confessions on the Dance Floor

So I don't want to sound too gay but there really is no way around it when I say that Madonna is my all time favorite singer! When I was a child my sister was into her music, but as for myself I loved her movies. I used to watch "Who's that Girl" over and over again. How did no one know I was gay back then?
It was when Madonna came out with her "Ray of Light" album that I really started to get into her musically. "Ray of Light", held the title of my favorite Madonna album of all times. That is until "Confessions on the Dance Floor" came out.
If you like dance or electronica music, then this is a CD for you. I would love to put a list of all my favorite tracks but honestly.....all of them are good! The music videos for the album are way awesome too!
If you have not heard this CD yet....then WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! Do it now now NOW!
If you get a chance try to find some additional tracks that were not included on the main CD. They are worth a listen to. The missing tracks are, "History", "Super Pop", "Fighting Spirit".
Have a good time listening to this one!!!

2 comments:

Eric Arvin said...

I'm in total agreement! Ray of Light is a masterpiece and was my fav as well...until Confessions. I bought Confessions when it first came out in Winter 05 and still listen to it all the time.

Btw, great work you have here!

FMX said...

Yes it really is good! I got her new song "candy shop" after it was leaked out on the net. It takes a few listens to get a feel for it and after that I really liked the song.