Wednesday, June 20, 2007


The Rise of the Silver Surfer


I recently went to go see Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer. Overall it was a okay movie. I did not think it was bad but at the same time it was not great. I wanted to see if any other people thought the Silver Surfer was HOT! You can't go wrong when there is a guy who is metallic silver and always flying around butt naked. He has the perfect body and perfect facial features and a sexy voice.
I know the first half of the move the Silver Surfer was CG, so of course he would be perfect, he is not real. This question is for anyone that seen the movie. Was the Surfer CG after he lost his board or was he a actually person? If he was CG they did a good job of making him look real. If he was real they did a good job with the make-up.

We can't also forget the rest of the eye candy the movie as to offer. No I am not talking about Jessica Alba. Although a very beautiful woman, I am more interested in the actor that played her brother Jonnny Storm, a.k.a the Human Torch. Chris Evans is certainly easy on the eyes and brings no complaints from me. I must admit that I am not a huge fan of body hair but for some reason I actually like his chest hair. Perhaps it is because of who the chest is on.

I think the producers were really smart on the casting. Not only do they attract the straight male audience by showing Jessica Alba almost naked but they also attract the gay audience buy having Chris Evans walk around in nothing but a towel in both movies. Good job guys!




1 comment:

mamá logón said...

hi there FMX, great blog entry, I would like to see FF&SS just for Chris Evans, he's so cute as hell. whatever. I liked your blog, at least isn't boring like mine. See you next time

mama from Y!