Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Congratulations!!!

Well I have to give myself a big "congratulations"! I was glad to see that the next day after school ended that I had received a email from my teacher that I passed my class. I was so relieved to hear that I did. I was really on the fence on if I would pass or not.

The class started off with 28 people in it. It was a very full class that we had trouble getting enough computers for everyone to use. At the end a few people dropped out of the class, but for the most part almost every one stuck out to the end. The email I received was a group message. I counted all the return addresses and there were only 15 other then mine!!! That means so many people did not pass. One of my friends has taken the class three times already. I was sad to see that her email was not included on the list.

Well this is it boys and girls! I will be a college graduate by the end of September. That is if every thing goes in my favor. Don't forget to send me some graduation gifts! j/k

No comments: