Wednesday, September 26, 2007


Graduation!
It has taken really long but after five long years I have finally graduated college. It is sad to think that I spent over a year longer in college then I did in high school. Although I actually liked college over all and hated all four of my high school years.
I graduated with a bachelors of Media Arts and Animation. I am wondering how well this degree is going to help me in finding a good job. I am shockingly $79,000 in debt with my student loans. All of my payments are going to start in January. I saw a evening news cast that some former students are paying back so much on interest that all they pay off at the end of each month is just the interest alone. They were not making a dent in the actually money owed. This totally freaked me out! I am hoping that my payments will not be all that bad....only time will tell.
If any one wants to send me a graduation gift please do so! No I am just kidding with you all. Sadly enough I have yet to get a graduation gift from any one. *sob*

4 comments:

Reikro said...

Hi there

Unfortunately no gift from me, but I will congratulate you for graduating!

*dances around with balloons and throwing confetti in the air*

Hope you manage those payments. I've never gone to college but I've heard how shockingly expensive it can be. Best of luck pal.

Take care
Reikro

PS: Your art rocks!

FMX said...

Why thanks for liking ym art work. As for the gift....your congragulations is all I need. I wasen't really expecting anything from peopel. LOL

Unknown said...

Hey FMX!

Just stopping by to say CONGRATULATIONS! The best of luck to you now that you've graduated. Keep up the good work!

Best wishes from your fan,

Pedro
pedrom84@gmail.com

Aneros said...

Congratulations on graduating. It took me 5 years as well to get my Bachelor of Fine Arts degree, but don't fret you now have a degree and no one can take that away from you.

Congrats again, don't worry too much about the debt because I can already see that with your talent you will be able to get a great job that will help pay that debt off pretty quickly.