Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My Art Trade...Finally

A while back I did an art trade with the one and only Mr. Absolutbleu. I felt a bit guilty about how long it took me to do my part of the art trade. After I graduated I had some new found free time. I unfortunately suffer from constant drawing dry spells. I finally got to drawing the image and over all I like the way it turned out. The exception would be the background. I am just so horrible at drawing them! The theme of the image was to of two business men getting it on in a hotel room. I am not sure if I captured that theme all that well. (got to get better at backgrounds!)

Now I no a good amount of people have stated the fact that I don't really draw a lot of "sex" images. Yes, I would have to admit that this is a true statement. I find it a bit difficult to draw them for a couple of reasons. One being that is hard for me to fit two or more characters on one piece of paper. I don't like the draw super small. I also tend to need a picture for reference to draw from. I just have troubles with the body positions. I was surprised because I drew this image with now picture references at all!!

I am going to start to post a lot of my new drawings on here first so that the people who actually visit my blog gets the first look. So be sure to bookmark this blog and keep an eye out for new posts! ^_^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Without doubt, one of the finest images of homoerotica I've ever seen. The lines are clean and smooth, the coloring imaginative, and the overall composition visually striking. Thank you so much for creating it. :-)

FMX said...

Why thanks!

JC said...

You did a great job. I'd love to see more duos in your work.

And oh yeah, screw backgrounds.