Friday, November 09, 2007

My Baby Got Hurt!


I got my first new car in June or so of this year. This was my first actual new car that I have ever owned. My old car was a 1974 Ford Bronco that was constantly breaking down. My old car had no AC and no working radio system. I always drove around with my ipod earphones in. In the summer when it got around 100 degrees was the worst. I would step out of my car with my back all wet with sweat. (Pretty gross)

My new car is the one of the most adorable cars ever made. It's a 2007 Toyota Yaris! It is great on gas and had a working radio system and a AC!!!! That made this summer so much easier to live through.

Well on the weekend before Halloween I did something stupid. I was driving back home from the club all dressed up in my Halloween costume. As I was pulling into my spot in front of my old Bronco and I guess I pulled in too close and the bumper or my Bronco grabbed the metal by my passenger door and pretty much ripped it. I seriously was about to cry when I saw the damages! The sad thing was that I was not even drunk! Not even a little bit!

The estimate to fix my car was close to $3000! I am lucky that my insurance is paying for most of it. My deductible is sadly $750! I might have to save up for a bit to fix my little baby. If anyone is feeling giving lately....*wink wink* (points to donation button to the top right)

3 comments:

Reikro said...

Hi there

Good little car, the Yaris. I'm sorry to read about the accident though. I know one can get quite attached to your car, especially of you are a car nut like me. Hope you can get it fixed soon.

All the best!
Reikro

FMX said...

Yeah I am gonna get it fixed nest week. I have money is savings...but just wish I did not have to use it for something like this. Oh well my fault. Thanks though!

Reikro said...

Unfortunatelly I couldn't put more in your tips jar, well I could but I'm on a budget, what with Christmas coming and me saving up to buy a new set of wheels for myself. If only car insurance wasn't so damn expensive here for young drivers. The Mazda MX-5 (Miata) has to wait.