Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanks For The Donations!
Thanks are due for a couple of people that were so kind to make a donation to me. It made me very happy when a week ago I was looking at my paypal account and saw someone made a donation to me. It was made in October but I had no idea until recently that someone donated. I want to give a big thanks to Robert Jackson for being the first person to make a donation! I am sorry I did not give you thanks sooner.
I also want to thank Reinard Krohn of for his kind donation as well. I am very pleased to have you to reading my blog and following my work. As a thanks I did this sketch for you two. Hope you like!

3 comments:

Reikro said...

Hey

Thanks very much, love the pic. I wish I could donate more but unfortunately current circumstances means that I have to be somewhat tight-fisted. Oh and I see you are taking commisions, I might make use of that in the future sometime.

Take care!
Reikro

FMX said...

Oh its okay. I am really greatful for any donations! Thanks again!

rob said...

Wow!! Thanks so much for the pic:)
I'm always happy to help when I can.

Later,
Rob