Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas 2007!

I cannot believe that it has already been a year since I made my last Christmas post. It just seems like I made it a few months ago. Time seems to be passing by faster as I get older. (That's not a good thing.)

I wanted to tell all my FEW blog readers to have a merry Christmas! I posted another image of Trevor as a naughty Santa. I thought he makes a good Santa cause of his cute belly. His belly has become more popular then I thought it would have! I am so glad that it did cause I think he is hotter with it.

So if you have not already seen this image on my Y!-gallery, then enjoy! :)

5 comments:

FancyLad said...

Merry Xmas to you too! (belatedly)

rob said...

Merry belated Christmas
and a Happy early New Year:)

JC said...

Nice! I remember last time I checked you out on Y!, you were wondering whether we'd like your boys with a little bit of a beer belly. I was curious to see how you'd pull it off and wow, I have to say it's absolutely beautiful!

Your work continues to inspire me. Happy Holidays!

xoxo
-JC

dreamerboy6 said...

Yay! ^_^ More Trevor! :D

FMX said...

Yes i am loving his belly. LOL
Thanks everyone!