Friday, December 07, 2007

Shao Khan The Evil Hottie!



The first commission that I had on my list had a great Mortal Kombat theme. I will not disclose to much info on the piece...I want it to be a surprise. As I was looking up references images for the Mortal Kombat image I came across some old memories of my gaming days.

When I was a pre-teen/teenage, I was quite the gamer. I am still one but no where as big of a gamer as I was back then. Two of my favorite fighting games was o0f course Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat. Both games had some hot male characters that we not wearing much. I remember how HOT Shao Khan when he made his first appearance in MK2. Huge muscles, hot costume and he barley wore anything!!! Very homoerotic if I must say.....and how did I not come out of the closet until I was 18 when I lusted at all the MK characters at the tender age of 13.


It was also hot to think that there was a buff guy out there that had the actual costume. I wonder if he ever wore it during sex? Wow I need to stop that is just to much for me to visualise! *drool*
The CG version of Shao Khan is still hot as well. They still kept his hot body and did not cover him up any more at all. So sexy. I think I may just have to do some fan art of him after I finish some commissions.

3 comments:

JC said...

I had a thing for Johnny Cage. But only in MK1 and Trilogy. In MK2 he was grode.

FMX said...

Yeah they changed the actor in the Trilogy. Much hotter guy thattime around.

Data Cabling Oceanside said...

Thanks for a ggreat read