Monday, May 05, 2008


The Queen is Back!!!

After Confessions on the Dance Floor came out one of my first thoughts is how hard it is going to be for the next album to be as good as this one. I heard a few tracks for the album that were leaked out and although I liked what I heard I did not feel it was going to be as good as Confessions. The whole idea of Madonna working with "hip-hop" producers had me a little worried/ I was afraid her Cd her CD was going to be a carbon-copy of all the other crap that is out there. I am not a fan of rap music at all and another on of my fears was that all the songs were going to be butchered by having some musically untalented rapper in them. Well I am glad to say that did not turn out to be the case.
The first single "4 minutes" turned out to be a very catchy song. I could not help but have the melody constantly in my head. One thing I really did not like is how Justin seems to be in the song more then Madonna. What the hell was with that?!
The whole CD is absolutely awesome! Madonna has yet to disappoint me. There is a real hip-hop feel to some of the songs but the Madonna does stick to her pop and dance roots. This cd turned out to be way more then I expected. I must recommend this Cd to everyone that reads this. Oh and don't down load this one. It is worth the buy! Trust me.

Recommended Tracks:

- 4 minutes
- Give it 2 me
- Heartbeat
- Miles away
- Beat goes on
- Devil wouldn't recognize you
- Voices


2 comments:

JC said...

I really like Incredible and She's Not Me.

Great album.

FMX said...

I love them songs too! She is coming to my city this November for her tour. She has not been here for 15 or more years. I already bought my tickets....$375 for one, but I am sure it is worth it.