Monday, July 28, 2008


Wacom Bamboo Fun?


It has been close to five or maybe even more since I bought my Wacom Graphier tablet. It still works just fine but to be honest it has seen better days. I have been looking up reviews on other tablets and most of them have said positive things. I have read a good amount of positive feedback for the Bamboo. I don't really know if the feedback is from other artist or just normal people that like to use a tablet. I hear that the higher level of tablets are better but when they cost $300 or more, that seems to be too much for me to spend on a new tablet. My Graphire never gave me any problems.

One of the selling points that makes me want to get a Bamboo is the face that the service is textured to give more of the feel that you are drawing on paper. I hate the feeling of drawing on a plastic surface. That has always been on the problems when coloring on the computer.

If any one has a Bamboo or has any advise on a new tablet, I would appreciate it!


p.s. Art updates will be coming soon. Maybe even a sneak peak at my art book. *wink* Wink*

4 comments:

Gabriel31 said...

Awwww...
I'm thinking of getting that tablet soon.
If you do get it, drop me a pm and tell me if it's good.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Did you buy a new one yet? I read your blog everyday and was intrigues by the tablet enough to buy one. But, alas it is not for me. Therefore I now have a $100 device that I cannot use. Interested in buying it? I'll give you at 25% off. If interested email me at bbb4ralph@yahoo.com.

FMX said...

I actually bought one not to long ago. I actually like it! I love the texture on the writing board. It gives me a lot more control. so no....I don't need to buy you mr. Anonymous...but thanks!

Musc said...

have no any tablet now.
but i wish to have one soon.

would be mega cool if you could made some simple tutorials how to color a drawing.

to share experience about coloring

Philip