Friday, August 22, 2008


Long Needed Update!

I know I have not been updating my blog lately but there is a good reason...well two good reasons. First off I had nothing to really update my blog with....I have not had a chance to work on my hunks in a while. The other reason is that I have been busy getting ready for the upcoming anime convention. It takes place the second weekend of September. What is sad is that with only a few weeks left I have no art work ready for it and my costume is not even started yet. I have about half or the pencils done for my main art piece but nothing else. I am planing on doing a large drawing and then two smaller ones. The image above is a sample of what I am planing of doing....any guesses on what it is? LOL There is a lot more to the image, I thought I would just show you all a little piece of it since I have not posted anything in a while.

In case you are wondering what I am dressing up as....and yes this will be the first time I ever dressed up. Which is odd cause this is the 11Th year I have been going to this con. Me and a few other people are doing a Tenchi Muyo theme this year. I am going to go as Tenchi himself. Here is the outfit I am going to be dressed in. It's not a full view and in black and white but you get the idea. ^_^

Since my job is heavily involved in animating in Flash I am planing on animating some of my characters. So stay posted to see the progression of the project.

4 comments:

dreamerboy6 said...

Omg! This is amazing! I love it! :D You should see my full Gryffindor Quidditch costume! :D

FMX said...

Thanks! Did you make your own costume?

Anonymous said...

FMX, I like that sketch.

FMX said...

Thanks FMXLife....hmmm interstng name.