Tuesday, September 23, 2008


He is Gay but he is not Hentai

I have noticed that over the past year or two my non "hentai" characters have been ignored. Not saying that I don't love my hentai characters....I do, but these guys deserve some attention from me. LOL
I decided to draw a character that I have not drawn in years. His older character design was quite different then this one. I actually came up with his new costume on a whim. It is suppose to look like a modern version of a Roman soldier. Which fits him well cause he is the "God of War", well a "God of War in training". He is from the same series as my Hades character. HERE
Is there a gay relationship between the two??? Well actually no there is not...Hades is not gay...but this god of war is. Perhaps something could happen between the two is a spin off.
I am glad that now that the anime convention has passed I have a little more time do work on some of my art. Just a little time....about an hour and a half three days a week. That really is not a lot of time but I will try my best to keep my blog and gallery updated.
STAY TINNED!

1 comment:

sunyboys said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.