Saturday, July 25, 2009

WoW Sketches



I still have a couple of sketches that I scanned with the last batch that I posted recently. I decided to spread the wealth and save some to post at a later time. Well that time is now. LOL
I wanted to save my Wow sketches to be posted together. There are only two of them and they are not all that great but I still want to share them with you few people that read this blog. ^_^




Sentury being his sexy blood elf self.


My attempt at drawing Zenocide nude. I could not get his fawn like legs to look right so I gave up on this one.

5 comments:

Michaellinn said...

wow, zenocide almost makes me want to pay for a game that annoyed me to no end years ago :p

i think you did a great job on the legs incomplete as they are..

FMX said...

What made the game so annoying?
Thanks for thinking his legs look good. For some reason to me they just don't look right,

FMX said...

Oh yes the repetivness of leveling. I can understand that. It is what bothered me the most about final fantasy 11. As for shading.... Don't think I will touch this image again. Perhaps on a new one.

Baralust said...

I love this drawings, your style its amazing. The musculature its a great work in my opinion :)

FMX said...

Why thanks Baralust!!