Tuesday, September 15, 2009


DemonRed9 Look-A-like


It has been a while since my last post and since I have not finished any actual bara artwork I decided to update with another look a like. So this is no better time then to show a look a like for one of my favorite characters DemonRed9. Now I have been quite picky about the person I pick to represent this character and because of that I was not finding many images to my liking. While browsing some blogs I ran across this stud named Aaron Santiago.
There are a few chractristics that DemonRed needed to have. First off he is suppose to be hispanic looking. He is also kind of younger looking. Even though he is about 400 years old his phisical age is some where around 23. Now this model is not buff enough to be DemonRed but he does have a good face for him. I am sure in a couple of years the model will be much beefier. This guy does have the right type of hair and the shape of his eye brows is spot on. So for the most part I think I found a good choice. What do you think??
Oh and excuse the crappy modifications I did to the top image. Changing a persons hair color always come out crappy. I did like how his eyes turned out thought.


Enjoy more sexy images below!!!






4 comments:

Michael Linn said...

Nice job with the photo manipulation.

FMX said...

Oh why thank you.

JC said...

ah yes, good ol demon red-- one of your oldest charas.

I can see this boy as him... even though it's a big compliment to the model. Demon Red is waaaay hotter. Also this model is so much better looking when he's not so greased up! The bodybuilding pics of him look like a totally different guy.

and yeah good photoshopping.

FMX said...

JC -
yeah I never like the greased up look on guys. They look better when they are normal. but I guess that is what you have to do during competitions. HMMM yeah I think DemonRed is one of my oldest characters. Oh how times speeds by.

towngay - yes of course I will link you on my site. I would love to have you link my site on yours as well.