Thursday, March 11, 2010


More More More Barbarian Stud!



I every so often go looking through my sketch books to see if there is anything I was drawing that is worth sharing. Since about 75% of my work never gets to completely finished, for one reason or another. Looking around I dug up some more images of my unnamed barbarian. The top image is more recent and boy can you tell the difference in quality from the bottom drawings! ( The naked one of him is kind of....blah)

The top drawing is a concept of him in his battle cloths. complete with war face paint. I kind of like the over all design. perhaps someday I will do a full colored image of this guy. He is kind of one of my favorites.

Old image here. This was done before I decided to draw him with some facial hair. Not a good image but at least you get a nice shot of his dick. *wink wink*

2 comments:

Busiris said...

Did I ever tell you that I like your sketches? lol Well actually I like sketches in general. Plus even if you think they look "eh," I think they look really great! Good muscle tone, and all-in-all a good character design!

Lots of old unfinished pics, I always like hearing that because it means there will always be more around the corner. :3

FMX said...

Well thanks for liking my sketched. I try...sometimes fail. LOL
I am happy to hear that people like my character designs. Thar is one of the main things I love to do.
Yes...there will be more.