Tuesday, June 22, 2010


I was in the mood for some Italian.


Like the title says, I was just in the mood. I have not done a drawing of my sexy Italian stallion Trevor. Yes I know that he is clothed and the best part of him is missing but sometimes its nice to draw some of my male characters and I don't have to hide from everyone. He does like to be naked a lot but he still wears cloths from time to time.
You can make out a bit of his belly but most of it is covered by his arms. Even though he has a belly is he not shy about it at all. :)

7 comments:

DEVILMAN said...

Awesome!!! Thats is one sexy guy!!!!

FMX said...

Michael - Thanks!
well if he likes you nothing would make him happier than u to rub his belly. Among other things. LOL

Devil man - I am glad you like him. :)

Brownie-Studio said...

italian are soo hot!

take care nice blog!
i hope you can se mi own blog

http://brownie-studio.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

So sexy~

FMX said...

Thanks X5_Lynch and Kawkun!!!
I agree Italians are hot. Oh and I added a link to your blog X5. u can do the same with mine if u like. :)

Anonymous said...

I've kind of grown to hold Trevor as my ultimate standard of sexy muscle guy with a bit of a belly. I wish we could see so much more of him!

FMX said...

Dreamer I agree with you 1005%
I really need to draw more and more of him. LOL