Tuesday, March 06, 2012




Sketch Dump Vol. 1


My sketch book has quite a good amount of drawings I have done that have been collecting dust. I do not always go though with inking and coloring all my drawing but I thought it would be a real waste not to share them with the world. I am spiting up the images into different post because I have not taken the time to scan them all. More sketches will be on posted later on so stay posted everyone! ;)





This is a sketch of my favorite barbarian Andris from my Renaissance series. I was playing with how I drew his chest muscles. I was toying around with trying to give the chest a more "chiseled " look or a more "bubbly" look. Andris has a more chiseled look to his chest muscles in this drawing. I do like a really big chest so I think I prefer the more bubbly look.




This is a sketch I did of one of the hottest video game characters ever! This is the only and only super zombie killing stud, Chris Redfield. The RE5 version of course! Chris has a bubbly chest in this image and I would have it no other way! LOL


This is one of the first images I have done of my newest character Saito Benkei. His build is not at large as he is suppose to be and there have been some changes to the way his face looks, even though they are a bit subtle. His chest is not as big and round as it's suppose to be, but after all it was the first time I drew his chest.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, that last sketch of Saito doesn't look bad at all. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the final version of him, but this wasn't that far off. Neat to see the progression.

Semi-unrelated note: Am I the only FMX fan here hoping and dreaming of the possibility of a Bryson desktop wallpaper? ;)

FMX said...

Thanks!
No he is not much different. I decided on a look early on. Some of my characters can go through a lot of
Changes.
Hmm a Bryson desk top? Sounds interesting. Would this be a sexy version or a naughty version? Maybe both. Interesting idea. :)

Anonymous said...

Personally, I'm a fan of the tease. A glimpse of the naughty bits, for sure, but not necessarily full-on - and yet one of my favorite Bryson pics is probably his original profile pic from way back when. LOL Love the way he's just standing there nonchalantly with it all hanging out in that one. :p

FMX said...

I think I know of the image you are referring to. I'll defiantly keep that idea in mind. For sure! :)

Anonymous said...

So I was wondering are you going to continue your Renaissance story? I for one would love to read your whole story. Have you thought of turning it into a graphic novel of sorts?

FMX said...

Oh I would love to do a graphic novel or text type novel but I sadly do not have the time and I am not the best at writing. I can come up with plots and storylines but the actual writing is difficult for me. Who knows what the future holds though!