Monday, December 15, 2008

Dragon Ball Evolution = Crap!

I ran across this movie trailer earlier today and I was shocked. My jaw was on the floor as I watched the preview. Now this was NOT a good thing. I could not believe that they are making a live action Dragon Ball movie. I am not really a fan of the series....I did at one time like to draw the characters in bara style but that was about it. I tried to watch the anime but I just could not get into it. I guess it is not my cup of tea.

I personally don't think it's a bad idea to make live action movies based on anime but this one looks horrible! Usually the trailer is suppose to show some of the best scenes to draw people to go see the movie but this one fails to do anything like that. It looks just so DUMB!

What do you all think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks dumb but it also looks like a cool movie. I'll probably rent it when it comes on DVD.

FMX said...

i would rent it....for a dollar from redbox..i won't spend more on it.

Anonymous said...

It looks stupid because Fox stopped funding on it...or so I heard. It had a really low budget

FMX said...

That would make some sense into the crappyness....but still.