Tuesday, December 23, 2008


GymGuy - 1
I have been tyring my best to be more healthy the last year so I have been going to gym in attempts to look better. After going for this time I have seen quite a few good looking if not absolutely hot guys. My gym is filled with so many of them. At any time of the day you are going to see at least 5-10 really hot guys...if not more. I must admit I am quite envious at times LOL
In the past few months there has been the absolutely hot muscle stud that has been working out the same time as me. He is extremely massive in build. One of his pec muscles could feed a family for Thanksgiving....if they were cannibals of course. He is bout in his 20's possibly early 30's. He has a cute face but not a total super model...which is good in a way. He is always quite tanned...which I hope is spray on cause I would not want him to get all old and leathery when he gets older. Even though he is tan he always has such Rosy cheeks. Just another cute thing about him. He totally shaves off his body hair cause he is smooth all over...even his legs. (Way hot!) The boy loves to not wear too much when he works out. I love it when he wears his skimpy loose muscle shirt when his pecs bulge out. His shorts are rather tight and kind of...well short. Almost to his mid-thigh. Got to love his legs. He sometimes walks into the gym in scrubs....which probably means he works in the health care industry. A nurse? That would be cute.
Okay that is enough for now. i am starting to sound like and old pervert. Enjoy the drawing I did of the hot gym guy. More to come!

No comments: