Friday, March 28, 2008


Anime Hottie Vol. 1

RYU




I remember back in the day I was a proud a Sega Genesis gaming system. At that time was when I was really able to play the classic game Street fighter. Even though at the time I was still pretty young and not honest to myself about my homosexuality, I still could not help but find Ryu quite the sexy man. He had that tall, dark, handsome and mysterious look to him.
Even though he is wearing a standard karate outfit, for some reason his outfit is still pretty revealing. His shirt is sleeveless to show his muscular arms and this top is open pretty wide to show off his hot chest. Okay I think I am getting a little too excited about a character that is not even real. LOL

As the games titles and graphics advanced so
did how hot and sexy Ryu got. He damn sexy in the Street fighter movie! He was given a more "cute and younger" look for the Alpha series but he was still dang hot. Personally I prefer the more mature Ryu but I would never turn away the younger one. Hehehe

Leave me a comment and tell me what your favorite Street Fighter character is and why. I would be very interested to hear what people have to say.

Here is a video of some of Ryu's greatest animated moments. Enjoy!

9 comments:

batsu said...

I share your point of view about Ryu!He's a really hot character

Unknown said...

I agree Ryu is awsome! and my fav male character on SF.

Could we see some Ryu artwork u have done FMX? if u have any, and if u dont mind XD

FancyLad said...

It's kinda weird that Ken and Ryu were so much alike, but Ryu was always so much hotter than Ken...

Tommy said...

If you never saw Street Fighter II V, do yourself a favor and watch it. It is pretty much filled with gay subtext between Ken and Ryu, like that infamous skinny dipping scene.

Ryu has always been one of my favorites, I always enjoysome art work or fiction about him. Pity there isn't a lot of him around.

Anonymous said...

It is definetly a tie for me between Ken ad Ryu I LOVE yaoi between them. I know it's not 100% normal to like cartoon guys but I definetly love them. Ryu is my favorite but Ken and Ryu going at it would probably give me a stroke. By the way I would also like to see the work f Ryu you got.

JC said...

*agrees with Tommy about Street Fighter 2V. The underlying gay relationship storyline was SO obvious. They definetely had some Yaoi lovers on that writing staff.

Fave Street Fighter... hmm. Well Chun-Li is my fave. But I think Nash (Charlie) is the hottest. He's so suave and sexy... and actually has eyebrows!

FMX said...

Akuma19 - I do have some old Ryu art work. I don't really like them much any more but perhaps I will post them sometime.

Tommy- YES! I seen a bit of that series. They were always wrestling and getting naked....what was up with that? LOL

Unknown said...

ok no probs, it would be nice to see ur Ryu works, but if u dont want to post them thats cool XD

Anonymous said...

Dude...Ryu is totally hot