Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Buy this CD!!!!
Janet Jackson has been the second most famous female singer of all time, right behind Madonna of course. Even though she has had many hit albums lately it seems that she is not having much of a impact on the music scene as she used to. Owning all her albums I have no idea why this has happened. I personally think every one of her albums is great. Perhaps it was the whole super bowl "controversy" that turned some people off. I still to this day do not know why it was such a big deal. Accidents happen to all people, even celebrities.
Well all that is besides the point that this CD just rocks! If you are a Janet fan you will defiantly tell there is a very different sounds and feel to this CD. I am guessing that is because she worked with all new people on this album. Even though it is quite different Janet's style still shine through. This CD is very upbeat and danceable, which I love. The ballads are okay but not really as good as her ballads from previous Cd's. Even though you might not own any Janet albums I do recommend this one for any one that likes good pop music. I am sure you will have troubles not wanting to dance while you listen to this CD.
Recommended Tracks:
1. Feedback
2. Luv
3. Rollercoaster
4. Rock With You
5. 2Nite
6. So Much Betta
Here is the the music video for Feedback. It has a slow start but it gets better toward the end. Janet looks so hot in her red outfit!


2 comments:

JC said...

It's pretty awesome-- I agree. Janet has never slacked when it comes to the work and effort she puts into her stuff. What ends up hurting her is the media and their spin on her stuff.

No offense to Madonna, because she is godly-- but I remember when Confessions came out around the same time that Janet's 20 Y.O., all the critics compared the two. I LOVE 20 Y.O.-- it has a few of my fave Janet songs-- whereas I find Confessions unlistenable. But critics were all over it saying, "Oh Madonna's still got it-- but Janet's lost it." That made me so mad-- but, meh I got over it.

Wouldn't it be awesome if they did a duet?

FMX said...

I am so shocked you did not like the Confessions album. You are the first person that likes Madonna that does not like it! wow! LOL
It is my fav album...that one and "Ray of Light".
I would love a duet with the two but I doubt they ever will. I don't think they like each other.