Friday, April 11, 2008


What are you doing Superman?!



I am proud to show off my latest commission piece. This is surprisingly my first image of Superman I have ever drawn. I always wanted to do a naughty image of the muscle-bound superhero. He always had such good sex appeal to me. A nice body, tight clothing that showed off all his muscular proportions and he as blue eyes and black hair. That is always Hot!
I am not too familiar with the GreenLantern series at all. I did not read many DC comics when I was younger. I was more into X-men, Gen13 and LadyDeath. Every so often I would pick up one of the DC /Marvel cross overs. If fact I think I still have them all in a box in the basement.
I know one of the complaints I get from people is that I do not draw enough "sex" pictures. That is mainly because they are difficult or me to do. I always have trouble fitting two characters on one piece of paper. (I tend to draw my images a bit large.) I also have trouble drawing out the body positions. This picture was good for practice for me. It took a few tries on getting the body positions right, and I still think it could have been done better. Over all I do like how this piece turned out. I hope you all like it!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

another job well done, very hot

FancyLad said...

That's hot FMX! Nice job.

FMX said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! This pic really looks nice. You should do a series of some of those superheroes out there in FMX-style! ^_^

FMX said...

Pedro that is an excelent idea. I will have to add it to my long list of ideas I never seem to get around to. LOL

Tommy said...

I totally wanted to a comission a picture of Superboy and this more or less further gives me a reason to do.

Very nice, I love Superman's face in this.

Saru said...

That is HAWT. Your art is very progressive, I love how clean you draw. LOVE!!

FMX said...

Thanks DJ!

Anonymous said...

That is sooo great! Thank you!

Rick said...

it's really hot!!

JC said...

Sluurp! More couples, dude! I love you XXX stuff! (duh)

knight said...

wow i love this !!
well done !
please do more of superman , he is the most well known superhero