Thursday, October 29, 2009



Drawing of Bryson & Darnell that shall never be



This drawing has been sitting on my computers hard drive for months now. Before I could finish it I got all wrapped up in doing art work for an anime convention. After that I was all worn out from doing art work. When I did sit down to finish this image I took one look an said, "ewww". I do not like this drawing any more. I see so many mistakes! For one Darnell's anatomy is all off. His for arm and hand are way too big. Bryson looks ok but I think I still could have drawn him better. I am not good at doing sex scenes and this is a good example of why. I won't give up though! Practice makes perfect.
I was not sure if I was going to post this image but I thought that it would be good to show what Darnell looks like naked and the diefference between the two in body size. Hopefully its a treat for all you that read my blog. (all five of you. LOL)

4 comments:

Chris said...

Even if you see many mistakes in it, it`s still awesome though! The scene is done so well, I can immediately imagine the whole scene at once!
But keep on practicing, I`m looking for your next practice artworks ;-)

Michael Linn said...

damn.... Darnel is scary...

i know i've asked before, but please please, upload your storylines, the artwork you do for them is soooo hot, i can't help but imagine what they do that we're not seeing. :p

Damian & Trent said...

You say you're not good at drawing sex scenes. Not true. We like how Bryson's holding & working Darnell's cock. They're both into the mtm action. Nice!

Damian & Trent

FMX said...

Chris - Thanks for still liking my crappy piece. I agree practice makes perfect. I think I rushed a bit with the concept sketch.

Michael - Thanks! I have become rather fond of Darnell lately. As for storylines...well I have an idea about how to handle that. hopefully it does not fall through.

Damianj - Thanks! I do need to practice though. Glad u like it.