Thursday, October 08, 2009



Real life - Warrior King



Some of you might know or seen this hot guy known as Franky G. He is a small time actor and has only been in a few things. One was one of the Saw movie and he has a short lived show on Fox. Even though he has not gotten much exposure, he is defiantly still a hot item. The guy not only has a sexy face but a large hot body! Perfect for being one of my characters. I have not payed much attention to the Warrior king. I feel he needs a make over on his costume. Perhaps I should get around to that sometime.


2 comments:

Michael Linn said...

i remember him, he was in the itallian job, great body, i drooled at the site of his arms, nice work with the scar btw.

FMX said...

Yeah I have never seen that movie before. thanks, I liked how his sca came out too.