Thursday, October 01, 2009



More Bishonen the Bara



There have been a lot of my original characters of mine that I have extremely neglected to pay any attention to over the years. So the other day i decided to do some sketches of some of them. There are many of my male characters from my non-bara/hentai series that I have never drawn in the nude. So this was kind of fun. The character I drew is from a vampire series I came up with in high school. Yeah I know these days the vampire thing has been way over done.
This character is not gay at all but in the story line his twin brother is and has a gay relationship with another character in the series. He is not a totally bara type character as you can probably tell from the drawing. He is more of a bishonen but still a masculine one. No frail yaoi boys for me!!! LOL
Below is a old pic of him. My style keeps changing over the years!!!!




No comments: