Monday, March 09, 2009


Any one see Dr. Manhattan's pe-pe?


I went to go see the new Watchmen movie on Friday. I did not notice at first but after a while I noticed that the sexy....and I mean Damn sexy, Dr. Manhattan was atomically correct. (Yes his was packing some big blue penis!)
I guess that in the comic he showed everything and surprisingly they kept that same idea in the movie. It was usual to see something like that but I was glad that they kept it in. I think America is a little bit anti male nudity. I hope times are changing....the male body can be just as beautiful as the female one.
Oh and the movie was pretty good. It was a little long and was slow in the middle but over all it is worth to go see. I love how it was a more realistic super hero storyline. Oh and I am shocked how it ended...but that is a good thing.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JC said...

yeah, in the comics, his dick was much smaller. like, it didn't hang past his balls- and the drawings of it were very undetailed.

I think for the film, they made it a little bigger because it would have been distracting if it was so tiny / modest. But of course, some people say, having it bigger was distracting-- but eff them-- haha.

(we should do Dr. Manhattan fanarts...)

FMX said...

I saw looked through the comic today and I did notice all that. I guess they did not want his penis to be the main focal point of the character.
We should...no we need to do some fan art.

SotheBee said...

Yeah, I have yet to see that movie, but my roommate saw it and the first thing he said when he came back was

"Giant blue penis"

I had a good laugh