Thursday, March 26, 2009


Blast From The Past - Sailor Nemesis



I was going through my old files and I came across quite an old character. I used to make up Sailor Moon fan-fictions and this guy was one of my characters I made. I always wondered if Nemesis is the tenth planet of our solar system, then why was there no senshi for the planet? I decided to make a hot bara type male senshi. I know that all sailor senshi are female but I thought it would be cool to see a sexy male senshi.
Argggg I do think this drawing looks horrible. It was probably drawn about 6-5 years ago. So that pretty much explains why it looks so bad. I used to have a thing of drawing lots of flowing ribbons. I still like that look but I have not used that in a while. LOL it's kind of fun looking at older works that I have forgotten about. Ahhhh memories.

9 comments:

Michael Linn said...

I remember seeing him before, i thought he looked great, but if you hate how he turned out that much, why don't you draw him again, place the old next to the new to compare... ans stop mentioning storylines and fan fics, it makes me want to read them :p

FMX said...

LOL. Someday I should do a new updated drawing of him. I need to do that with many of my characters.

Tommy said...

I remember your sailor moon works, I saved the one of baraish Sapphire or some kind that looked like him.

I liked your sailor moon works, I wish you would do updates too...with ribbons and all heh.

FMX said...

I have been thinking about doing some drawings that are a throw back to the older days. I guess I have to add that to the pile of idea I have.

Yue Sûlnar Volfie Amilkar said...

I love what you did, i'm a great fan of you work. What you did to this character, woow, you should continue adding the new characters to the old charaters. Compare not only them by the way you draw them since the first beggining. I would love to see more of the alter sailor moon universe especially Sailor Nemesis

Yue Sûlnar Volfie Amilkar said...

I was just wandering have you ever drawn a charater form the anime Saint seiya?

FMX said...

hey Yue!!! Thanks for the compliments! Yes I think I should dust off some of my old drawing and redraw them to show my improvement. some of those old drawings are really hard to look at! LOL
As for Saint Seiya. I have never seen that series or done any drawing for it. I have heard good things about ti so I might have to check it out sometime.

Yue Sûlnar Volfie Amilkar said...

Well, there several videos, info of Saint Seiya also call Zodiac Knights in:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_seiya

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=saint+seiya&aq=f

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=zodiac+knights&aq=f

Yue Sûlnar Volfie Amilkar said...

Also will love see the inporvements to the new drawings of Sailor Moon Alter Universe.