Thursday, March 26, 2009


DemonRed from the Archives


Oh yet another "vintage" drawing I came across on my hard drive. 2005 does not seem all the long ago but looking at this drawing it looks like it was decades ago. I really am not sure if I posted this online at all. I can tell that I had a bit of trouble fitting him on the piece of paper, cause he looks a little squished in. I defiantly love to pose....but I consider myself an "ass man" so of course I would like it. Yet again I like almost everything about the male anatomy. If you pay attention to my art work closely enough you can tell what part of the anatomy I do not care much for. LOL

4 comments:

Michaellinn said...

hmm.....i'm gonna say the feet...just because the rest of him looks so delicious, please, upload more of the archieves :p

FMX said...

LOL no actually I like mens feet. Well not the ugly ones. But I guess I could say that about any body part.

Abs said...

Yes, thanks for posting them! I love all of your previous works, as well as more recents, of course :P
You are amazing designing characters!

FMX said...

Oh thanks love!