Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Boa's First American Album


A couple a month ago I read some place that the Korean singer Boa was coming out with a English album! I was shocked because I never thought of the idea that she would do something like this. She has had very successful Japanese and Korean albums so I guess to tap into the American industry is a good idea.
After reading about this I also found out her first single "Eat You up" was available on Itunes so I downloaded it right away. I was blown away! The song was really hot! Awesome beat and a melody that I could not get out of my head. I over played that song way to much. I looked up the two different version of the video on youtube and they were just awesome. I had no idea she was such a good dancer! Watch out Britney!
I went and bought the album at BestBuy the day it came out. It was totally worht every penny! I love the whole thing!!!!
Best tracks!

I did it for Love
Energetic
Did ya
Eat you up
Obsessed
Touch
Girls on top
Hypnotic Dancefloor

This is a very up beat and dancable album. I definatly recomend it to everyone! So go buy your copy now!!! LOL

Here ane some links to the videos.

Eat you up


Did it for love


2 comments:

Saru said...

Ah,.. I used to love BoA back in 2000. She's always been a hot idol, I'm surprised she didn't try and tap into the US market earlier. :P

FMX said...

Well she was probably really busy tapping into the Japanese market. Must be hard keeping up with all them languages.