Thursday, March 26, 2009



Character Concepts - Hot Black Stud


Okay so I noticed that I do not have many black characters in any of my story line's. I have white, Asian and Hispanic but no black. So sometime last year I made a hot black character. He is a part of the "in Love This Way" storyline. What I have thought of so far is that he goes to the same college as Bryson. Of course he is one of the many men that Bryson has a sexual...perhaps romantic relationship.
This guy does not have a name yet but what i have come up so far about his personality is that he is very outgoing and friendly. He likes to laugh and he does not take too much in life to seriously. He always wears some sort of hat. A beanie, cap or even a bandanna. He pulls it down on his head far so you can see the bottom of his eyes. He really only takes his hats off when he is bathing. LOL
Oh and he loves loves cute white boys....with ghetto booties. That's why he ends up liking Bryson so much. Totally his type!

2 comments:

JC said...

Awesome drawing, FMX, great bod. I love that you're including an African American into your repertoire of characters. I always liked the name "Hasani." I think it means handsome in Swahili.

One thing I should point out though-- Belasco-- a noted gay artist who specializes in African American gayrotica has a signature character, Boo, who in fact always wears a hat that covers his eyes...

FMX said...

Hasani is a good name. But he is very American so that name is not too fitting. But I might keep that name in mind for someone else.

Oh I looked at Boo...its a simalular idea but my guy just wears his hats low. You can still see his eyes...more like they always cofer his eyebrows...or most of them. LOL